We handle every step involved with the installation of your Air Conditioning unit. We also service, maintain and replace existing units.
We offer a variety of air cooling systems to choose from. Our air conditioners range in style, size, manufacturer and rating. Prior to installation, we will assess your home and associated cooling needs in order to determine the best system for your home.
The most common type of air conditioning unit is the central air conditioning unit. This type of A/C unit is best for those who have a home with many rooms that need to be cooled. Central air conditioning systems are designed to push the cold air through a ventilation system that goes throughout the entire home ventilation ducts located in the walls and floors.
Central air conditioning units are very energy efficient and often come with energy saving capabilities to maximize efficiency and minimize electricity costs.
Air Conditioning Installation
Having an air conditioner installed is a crucial aspect of keeping your home or building cool and comfortable during Ottawa’s hot summer months. To ensure that your air conditioning system is installed correctly and efficiently, it’s important to choose a licensed and experienced HVAC contractor in Ottawa. A good contractor will have the necessary skills and knowledge to determine the right size and type of air conditioning system for your home or building, as well as the ability to install it in a timely and professional manner. They should be able to assess your home or building’s cooling needs and recommend the best system for your specific requirements. In addition, they will also be able to provide you with advice on how to maintain and operate your air conditioning system to ensure that it runs smoothly and efficiently. The contractor should have a good reputation, insurance coverage, and experience in installing air conditioning systems. Getting multiple quotes from different contractors can help you make an informed decision and find the best deal. Investing in a high-quality air conditioning installation in Ottawa can help keep your home or building cool, comfortable, and safe during the hot summer months.
There are several types of air conditioning units that can be installed in Ottawa, each with its own unique features and benefits. Here are some of the most common types:
- Central Air Conditioning: Central air conditioning systems cool your entire home or building using a single unit. They are often connected to a duct system that distributes cool air throughout the building. These systems are ideal for larger homes or buildings and can provide consistent cooling throughout.
- Ductless Mini-Split: Ductless mini-split air conditioning systems consist of a small outdoor unit and one or more indoor units. They are connected by a small conduit and do not require ducts. These systems are ideal for homes or buildings that do not have ducts or for rooms that need to be cooled separately from the rest of the building.
- Window Units: Window air conditioning units are installed in a single window and are ideal for smaller homes or buildings. They are a cost-effective solution for cooling a single room or small space.
- Portable Air Conditioners: Portable air conditioners are self-contained units that can be moved from room to room. They are ideal for those who want a flexible cooling solution that can be easily relocated as needed.
- Hybrid Air Conditioning: Hybrid air conditioning systems combine central air conditioning and ductless mini-split systems. They provide the benefits of both systems and are ideal for homes or buildings that have both central air conditioning and individual rooms that need to be cooled separately.
When choosing an air conditioning unit in Ottawa, it’s important to consider the size of your home or building, your cooling needs, and your budget. A licensed and experienced HVAC contractor in Ottawa can help you assess your needs and recommend the best type of air conditioning unit for your requirements.
Common Issues with Air Conditioning
Fill out this form and one of our technicians will contact you to discuss your project.
Monday to Friday
8:00am – 4:00pm
Rick Menard Heating and Cooling is so confident that their installers are trained to be superior in the industry, we provide the following guarantee:
If you, the homeowner, are not satisfied with the installation quality and workmanship of the job or if we cannot correct any deficiencies, we will facilitate the inspection of the deficiency with the chosen manufacturer’s management to determine the best course of action.
We guarantee that no compromise to your comfort will occur. We also guarantee that we will never surprise you with any additional costs to correct any deficiencies related to any installation workmanship performed by our installers.